Monday, December 14

Janice, primary 3

So, every semester, my sis will do project. This time she chooses about "Lake Titicaca-Peru-Bolivia". It's amazing to see them explore about the country in a fun way. Fun way means, they could explain anything about the project without any doubt, they explained clearly and excited. cool!!! I like it so much. Anyway, after the project, parents will take a question about their project, and if we could answer, we got present,hehehe, lucky I could answer, Janice seem very happy knowing that I could answer the question. Do you knows what she said?, that I pay attention about their project.haha!!

And, yesterday, I just received her report, good, very proud of her. Because she has a good behavior in class and be a rule model for her friends. she is also ver mature, and have a very strong language(english). thats why she often protests my english haha. for instances :

*. kalo gue mau minta tolong ama dia , biasanya gue bilang " Jen...can u help me? close the door please?"

and she will correct me " next time if u want to ask a help, u should say: " Jen, could u do me a favor??,"

*. kalo gue gak sengaja ngelakuin sesuatu, gue biasanya bilang " oppsss sorry, i'm not in coincidence"

and she said "oppssss sorry, its accident, not in propose way" .

hihihi, kosakata dia lebih tinggi kayaknya dari gue.

well , She is my sister, thats I used to worry about her english as mine is not very good. Now i can relieve. so proud of u sis, love u so much......never less.

No comments: