Monday, June 22

daven comes to janice's project


daven comes to janice's project, originally uploaded by juni_gua.

POLOS

Every semester ,A week before the portfolio=rapot day, I was attend Janice’s (8 yrs 0old) project, this time, the project was about Planet JUPITER.
She was very excited to preparing all about her project, searching the information about the planet through books and internet, and making the artificial planet Jupiter from the newspaper(what we call bubur Koran yach?), and painted it just same as she saw in internet.
So, 1 day before, Janice did gave me a invitation, she wrote “ dear nephew(Daven), Abu(me), cece( her nanny),daddy and mama. Please come to my project presentation. Friday, 12 of June 2009 at 9 to 11 a.m". The invitation card full of Planet Jupiter picture that she draw by her self. So nice right??
Well, last Friday all parents were came to school and saw all the project the kids did. So many project they done, planets, plants, sea animals, birds, eagle, etc.

When we visit their project, they will introduce their self, example :
“ hi, my name is Janice, I will presenting my project, its about Planet Jupiter” and so on… they will explain about anything about their project.
At the end of the presentation, they will ask us “do you have any question? “ if we say “yes”, they will answer the question, almost all the person will ask, and they can answer all the question, if can’t….they will answer “ sorry, we not study about that yet”hihihi. After that, they will say “ thank you!, may I sign ur paper?”

About the paper, before we enter the project room, the teacher will give us a paper, we have to get, at least 8 signs from the kid who did the project.
If we collected 8 or more signs from them, we can change the paper with the question that wrote on a papers, (simple question, like “can u step on Jupiter?” , “ how long the turtle live?”, “how big is the sun?”), mine is “what crocodiles eat? Names three!”.
If u can answer, u got a pen as a present, but if u can’t answer, u have to find the answer from the kid who did the project.

When I was in there, something , according to me Funny and show us how HONESTLY children are.
Every student who did the project, have to get 8 sign too from their friend whom did the project. Then they could have a present from the school.
I told my sister to ask a sign from her friend, named Chang Hyon / chy(Korean).
I said : “ Janice, lets ask a sign from Chang hyon”
Janice : “ I have to hear his presentation first sis, after that he will sign my paper”
I : “ What?!, no need Janice, just ask”
So we go to chang hyon’s project about turtle
Janice : “ Chang hyon, may I have ur sign?”
CHY : “ have u heard about my project?”
J : “ not yet…..”
Chy : “ Can not Janice, u MUST hear my presentation first, then I can give my sign”
I : “ what?!, hehehehe, ok lets present ur project to Janice”

After the presentation, he sign on janice’s paper. Then I ask Janice to ask CHY.
J: “ Chang hyon, do u want my sign?”
Chy : “ have u presenting ur project to me?”
Janice : “not……yet……”
Chy : “ can not Janice, I have to heard about ur project first, then u can give me ur sign, lets go to ur project!”
And Janice said to me “ see, sis….., I told u what….”
So they go to janice’s project.

I : “ hahahahahahahaha, whats the problem with them???, really HONEST and POLOS!!!!!!!!.
When I told my friends they said “ u r the one who have problem, jangan ngerusak generasi muda donk!!!, hahahahahahaha.

Anyway….., I love children, I love them so much.
And I so proud of your project Janice. Really good effort.



No comments: