one of my best friend in foreign wrote:
hello junny,
i just check out your blog, you have a very wonderful life. indeed. you are enjoying life, i am so happy to see that your life is so great.
haha. i dont know why am i so busy and stressful. i feel so tire of it. sometimes i feel very unhappy.
i want to get away from the present life.. its so boring. really.
hope you happy all the time. looking forward to your reply soon.
and I reply to her :
You are really on the stress I think.
Don’t worry, sometime me too will feel unhappy and stressful.
But u must keep on Ur life, right?
Just think: "this (unhappy, stress feeling) will be passing"
U maybe has to change Ur life, Ur works and how are Ur friends?
Without friends, I don’t think I have a happy life too, they are spice up my life, and friends are not boyfriend or family or husband. Friends are the one who will kick off Ur stress and bore feeling.
Believe that GOD have his own plan for ur best, better life.
Take the positive things from Ur boring present life.
Book, novel, are really good to read to escape ur boring time,
sometime when I read those novel about unlucky person in the world, about how their life soo short, how they were poor, have to work as a beggar, have uncompleted body, etc.
I feel "I really lucky to be my self", I feel “shame of me to feel unhappy for my life", and I realize there were one thousand people that wish to change their life to my life.
And I will thank to God, to have such as complete body, complete parents, and how I had a good food to eat, that’s more than a wonderful life I think? Doesn’t u think so? U should think of this and look unlucky people around you.
About the flat, I don't think u need to buy that.
I use to live alone in foreign, and believe me, live with ur parent, family is better than alone. even when I was live with my parent, I was insist to live far away from my parent, and after live alone, I feels really regret and cry and bore.
U will feel more bore.
I really wish u will soon soon soon, get pass of ur stress and bore life.
take care.
her email, remind me to THANK u all my friends and Family....
I still remember I cried every night for the first 7 months when I got pregnant. And my close friend said “really? Why I never knew? Every time we get along, u always laughing, I thought u were happy”, I said “because when we hang out, the sad feeling, the suffering was disappear, I feel happy when met u and friends”, but one of my best friend knew that every night, I called her through the phone and cried for the stress life that I will always have sometime. Couldn’t imagine how I could get away the stressful life without her and God.
and I believe God love me through my best friend and family. DO YOU?
No comments:
Post a Comment